Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm going home tonight

I overheard the doc and the techs talking earlier. They said they called ma & pa and let them know I can go home tonight as I have been here 5 days and seem to be doing well. I am still not feeling well at all but I'm not letting ma know this as she will cry again. I am starting to hurt more inside. Ma and pa are coming to take me home!!!!!! Hope they bring me something to eat!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ma and pa showed up as promised to take me home. I was so happy to see them, even though I couldn't show them cuz I have absolutely no energy, but they will never know because I just want to sleep in my own bed with ma and pa in their bed. They bought me a new sweater and blanket tonight. Ma was a little sad again because I really didn't have much of an appetite or wasn't really thirsty. I just hurt and want to sleep in my bed. Sleep is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment